6/12/08

School is over...but camp is starting, that means MORE lunches


I recently started experimenting with Bento style lunches, the only problem is that after about 5 of them school ended! I guess I was a little late with this whole concept, but camp is starting so I am happy to say I will get to make more bentos this summer.I recently saw a cute post on Coffee and Vanilla 

She inspired me to start posting these lunches.
I started using my laptop lunch box, it works but we are planning a trip to Japan Town Mall to get a new cute little Bento box.
My daughter's preschool was nut free and meat free so lunches are tough, creativity had to be key.

Next year she will be in a public school so watch out for our new and improved lunches.
This box is really simple here is what is in it.

Thin egg omelet with cinnamon (tomago) on a skewer
Rice with nori strips and peas
2 kinds of beans
fruit
a date for dessert.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Coffee and Vanilla said...

I'm glad to hear that Jennifer... beautiful bento :)
Margot