1/13/12

We Are Moving (VIRTUALLY)





Hi readers, for all of you, new and old I just want to let you in on some new information. The good news is Toddler Café the book is sold out! (no bad news here)  The Toddler Café Blog is moving, the new blog,  Playful Pantry will essentially be the same.  I have moved over all the original posts from here so you wont miss a beat, all my old post are coming with me.  The premise of the new blog is creativity, this has always been my focus but my ideas will expand a bit to include food for kids and grow ups too!  I will be working on new projects, and will keep you updated as they begin.  The new blog Playful Pantry will be just as fun and will also include great tips, fun and different ideas to help you in the kitchen.
Pleas make sure you go over to Playful Pantry and sign up for my email alerts and RRS feed.  I value your readership and hope to see you over at Playful Pantry soon. It's easy to follow my new blog, just head over there and sign up for my e mail subcription, and invite your friends too!
Also don't forget to follow me on my Chef Jen Facebook page and Twitter for all my updates!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

My First Skool said...

Grats on the book and the new site :)

Chinese Speech and Drama said...

those popcorns look tasty

Just The Facts, Kid said...

Hi Jennifer,

I have your cook book and love it! We'd love to do a review on our site JustTheFactsKid.com and post a recipe. Do you have one you could send? We'll like back to your blog.

Nancy

Holiday Programs for Kids in Singapore said...

Nice name for the new blog as well :)

Holiday Programs for Kids in Singapore said...

Nice name for the new blog as well :)

Enrichment Class for Kids said...

This is gonna be just the right inspiration for the parents and kids.

Unknown said...

OK cool you moved. ill head there now
http://howtoparentingguid.blogspot.com/

health cafe perth said...

That is good to know. the popcorn looks good and delicious. Thank you.

computer said...

Soup Recipe

Its a great item. Like it....

Baby Trend Stroller said...

Wow! Very nice. I will keep posted on your blog all the time. Love your tasty pop corns.

yumfranchise said...

Wow! Very nice. That is good to know. the popcorn looks good and delicious

Unknown said...

awesome blog..very nice and helpful tips for kids...i support blogs and apps related to learning activities for kids..I have seen kids develop cooking skills using this special game for them
http://goo.gl/bb8C9x

Emily said...

I'm really glad that I found your blog! I'll be following you to your new site.

Kevin said...

Nice post. I really enjoy reading it. Very instructive, keep on writing.Thanks for sharing.

mark777 said...

Great Post Enjoyed Reading it will come to explore more.

Regards : microsoft365.com/setup